New Sponsorship: Copenhagen Open 2013 (€2,000)
Feel free to contact us with any questions about the Sponsorship. Click here to view the sponsorship leaderboard.
|Tournament:||€1,500 +150 NLH Freezout Main Event|
|Event:||No Limit Texas Hold'em|
|Venue:||Casino Copenhagen, Copenhagen|
|Dates:||March 7-10, 2013|
|Rake period:||January + February, 2013|
To open the sponsorships up for more potential players, we propose the so called "half sponsorship" with a lower rake requirement and just like it suggests, it means we will sponsor half of the total cost of the event.
In order to qualify, you need to be registered through Rakemeback at one of the following sites and meet its rake requirement during the period specified above:Terms & Conditions
- Players are required to have signed up through RakeMeBack at one of the above sites, to be eligible for a sponsorship.
- Players must produce the required amount of rake at the poker site in question, through which they qualify for the sponsorship.
- If you qualify for a FULL package, the participating poker site through which you qualified may in its discretion decide to purchase the buy-in for you and credit your poker account with the money for travel and accommodation expenses.
- If the qualified for FULL package player cannot take part in the event or is non-reachable/non-responsive by email/telephone, the participating poker site through which the player qualified may in its discretion decide to deliver a cash alternative of €1,000 instead of full package.
- In order to collect the "half package" a qualifying player has to forward a receipt of purchase for the event.
- Qualified players will be notified within two weeks after the end of rake period and reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winning players by email and or/phone. It is the sole responsibility of the qualified player to provide valid email address and/or phone number for contact.
- Some of the participating sites are running other promotions, rake races and such that overlap with this sponsorship. Some promos will be compatible and others will not. It is each player's responsibility to keep updated on which ones are / are not compatible. Contact us if you're not sure.
- Qualified players are required to wear any branded clothing/apparel assigned to them by the team management, while participating in the event.
- Packages are not transferable to other players by default. Exceptions are made at our disclosure.
- A participating player must be at least 18 years old to qualify for the package.
- Any taxes or similar fees the qualified player incurs as a result of winning a package, will be considered that players sole responsibility.
- A cash alternative of €1,000 will be offered only if the player has a "good excuse" not to go to the live event. We reserve the right to determine what constitutes a "good excuse".
- We reserve the right to offer the €1,000 cash alternative in the event there are no available seats for the tournament.
- We may decide to cover the event before, during and after. If that's the case, you may be required to submit a picture or give an interview.